Sunday, September 5

FALL Football and stuff!


If you know anything about me, you know that I love BYU Football. This year I have someone to take to every game with!
We had a blast and if there is one thing that I love about being married to Adrian is that whatever I take him to is a new cultural experience and vice versa. I wish I would have thought about taking a picture in the junkyard but that was my cultural experience this summer! So in return I took him to the BYU Season Opener and it was a FABULOUS, Great TIME!
Below is a picture of Adrian from our season seats as we prepare to cheer on the Cougs'! "It's like I'm on a Hollywood Movie Set" is his response and I think to myself: Yeah! It's pretty incredible to be in a stadium with 60,000+ fans!
Right before halftime he went and bought a Turkey drumstick . . . I had some frozen lemonade and life was good for both of us. Sure we are a little sun burned and the next game we will be even more sunburned but that is part of the experience!
Besides football games we have both started school, Adrian at UVU and I continuing my masters at BYU. We are busy trying to sale a car and hope to finish the Jaguar for my dad within a week or two.

We have almost everything in place for Adrian's mom to come and visit us at the end of the month. I think it is going to be a great experience for her to reunite with her son and daughter (Faviola my sister-in-law) and to come and see the Church Headquarters. This is her first visit out of Mexico and we are planing to make it the best we can! If you have any ideas of fun places we should take her then Por Favor! Let me know . . .I'm always in need of knowing what else is out there!

Until next time . . . be true to your heart!
-Los Talonia


2 comments:

Camille Farias said...

Take her on a drive through the Alpine loop and up by Sundance. Wow. What a drive.

Camille Farias said...

P.S. I had a dream about you two last night... it was crazy.