Sunday, April 17

28 Weeks Preggo!


Spring has Sprung and so has my baby bump! I am 28 weeks and I have had a fairly healthy pregnancy. I haven't really had any cravings and the second trimester has been smooth sailing so far. Which has been nice since graduation is coming up and the end of the school year as well. These are pictures that Adrian took of us in our backyard next to our pretty spring trees. Only 12 weeks to go and we are so excited!

La primavera ha lleagdo y por fin también mi panzita se nota. Tengo 28 semanas y hasta ahora ha sido un embarazo sano. No he tenido ningun antojito raro y el segundo trimestre ha estado tranquilo, lo cual será bueno ya que pronto me graduaré y se aproxima el final del año escolar. Estas son fotos que nos tomo Adrián en nuestro patio al lado de los hermosos arbolitos de la primavera. ¡Solo faltan 12 semanas!

No comments: