Wednesday, August 24

2 Months Old! 2 meses!

This is Vanessa on August 2011. Happy 2 months baby girl! Vanessita en agosto del 2011. ¡Feliz 2 meses niña linda!

 Here we are at our two month check up before the immunization. I am so happy in daddy's arms. 
Aquí estoy en mi cita con el doctor de 2 meses antes de las vacunas. Estoy muy feliz en los brazos de papá.
 Here mommy holds me and you can see that I am finally gaining some weight. Aquí me mamí me tiene y por fin se ve que estoy subiendo de peso.
 I am a calm little girl that only cries if I am hungry. When I am wet I get the hiccups and that is my parents sign that it is time to be changed. I can sleep with any noise in the background or in complete silence and have started sleeping in my crib that I inhertied from mom's side of the family. 
Soy una niña tranquila que solo llora cuando tengo hambre. Cuando necesito que me cambien el pañal, me da hipo y esa es la señal para que me cambien. Puedo dormir con cualquier ruido y ahor duermo en la cuna que herede del lado de la familia de mamá.
I am always smiling. I love to smile when people talk to me and I am beginning to talk to them as well. Mom has gone back to work so I make Tía Tania and Grandma Juanita smile during the day and make my parents smile in the afternoons!  Siempre estoy sonriendo. Me encanta cuando me platican y empiezo a platicar también. Mi mamá ya regreso al trabajo entonces ahora hago sonreír a mi tía Tania y a mi abuelita Juanita de día y a mis padres de tarde. 

No comments: