Wednesday, October 8

Being true . . . I have it on a tile in my living room but what does it really mean? According to my friends at www.merriam-webster.com/ there are 16 ways the word true can be used. As I looked through them here are a few of my favorite definitions.

TRUE (Adj./Noun/Adv./Transitive Verb)
steadfast, loyal, honest, just, fully realized or fulfilled true, ideal, being that which is the case rather than what is manifest or assumed, consistent, legitimate, rightful, narrow, strict, without deviation, to make level, square, balanced, or concentric.


"Be true to who you are" says the tile that faces me day in and out, it could as well say "Be steadfast", " Be loyal", "Be ideal", "Be consistent", "Be balanced" . . . well you get the drift.

So as I begin this blog journey be patient with me as I am as "true" as I can be.


2 comments:

Calvin said...

by far the most interesting peeks into different lives are those that are displayed bare with no apology and no editing, those that are true

Fly Girl said...

BEEBS - me quieres amiga, me quieres. :) can't wait to read more.