Saturday, December 25

Christmas 2010

Christmas was so much fun! This year we gathered at my parents home and ate: Chicken milanesas, mashed potatoes, smoked turkey, rice and beans (of course), salad and other sides. I made desserts my famous Christmas Lemon Raspberry Trifle (because I only make it for Christmas), jello and coconut pudding. Then after mingling and eating what I could, the kids had a white elephant gift. We adults, all 25 of us, also had a white elephant gift exchange. It was hilarious! Starting with Lilia's translation of everyone picking a present and getting naked! Below are some of the pictures.

Rebekah, Alex and Gabriel getting ready to open their White Elephant gift!
My mother, an adult woman fighting the family for the Friendship Bread that Lauralie (behind her in the white sweater) made. It was shameless and the funniest thing I have seen in years!
Christmas morning the kids wating for gifts from Tia Bibi and Tia Ginni . . . we are too good to them!
My beautiful mother with her sisters and brother: Martha, Lilia and Carlitos.
Our first Christmas as a married couple! Awwwwe . . . this is us at hope with our Christmas Tree, that we put up the week before Christmas.

Manuel and Grandma visiting together at the family Christmas party!
Christmas was great, with family, food and much laughter!



No comments: