Friday, December 10

Expecting . . .




We are expecting it is official! We found out the first few days of November that I was almost 7 weeks along. The first week of December we had our first ultrasound. It was a little scary because they couldn't find the baby at first, and then they thought it was two. Well there were two sacks but one was empty. I guess that is more common than it sounds. The baby measured a little small so they are not sure how far along I am .



The baby is facing to the left. His eyes are dark black and has his arms out and legs out. He is sitting. When we finally got him on the screen he waved as if to say "Hello folks, I'm right here." I don't think I had ever taken such a deep breathe of relief. So for now we are due in July and your guess is as good as mine!

We will know in February whether it is a boy or a girl so we will keep you updated. I am doing ok. Have lost some weight but I think my appetite is coming back-every 4 hours on the clock if not I'm sick! This is a demanding baby as I am sure we both were-ha, ha, ha!

We would love name ideas. . . but lets keep them Latino so it goes well with Talonia!
More updates to come!

No comments: