Sunday, November 2

FALL-el otoño















I love the fall in Utah . . . and this is the truth. Here is a short list of what I love about it. What about you?

Me encanta el otoño en Utah . . . y esa es la verdad. Aquí hay una pequeña lista de las cosas que me encantan ¿Y a ti?, ¿qué te gusta?

dancing leaves in the wind -hojas que bailan en el viento
the colors red, orange, brown, gold, yellow -los colores, rojo, anaranjado,café, dorado, amarillo
smiling pumpkins -calabazas que sonrien
time to reflect and be thankful -tiempo para reflexionar de lo que estoy agradecida
homebaked cookies -galletas horneadas en casa
day of the dead bread -pan de muertos
flowers -flores
jumping in piles of leaves -saltar en las hojas que han caído
BYU FOOTBALL -el fútbol americanode BYU
crisp chill in the morning -los fresco y frío de las mañanas
walks and deep breaths -caminar y respirar profundamente
fleece blankets -cobijas de tela polar
little children's eyes -los ojitos de los niños
people helping me rake -aquellos que me ayudan recoger las hojas
mountains looking like they are on fire -cuando las montañas parecen que están encendidas
apple cider -té de manzana
sunshine through the clouds -el sol entre las nubes
smell of fresh rain -el olor de la lluvia
new scarfs -nuevas bufandas
girl talk and hot chocolate -chismiar y tomar un chocolate caliente
and so much more! -y ¡mucho más!


3 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birgitta said...

I'm with you! This is my favorite time of year! Today I studied in my room with the window open. I could see my quaking aspens blowing and I could see and hear the rain fall. It was awesome and very peaceful.

p.s. I deleted the last comment because I was signed in as Jeremy.

Calvin said...

I love walking under a tree right when a gust of wind meets up with that tree also, then wind, tree and you are all one for a second in a swirl of gold and red.